My Followers

Powered By Blogger

bflyjoy blogs...

On this site http://jconcepcion09.blogspot.com, you will see different love poems, about relationship, inspirational poems and videos, friendship, family, words of love and gratitude for mothers, positive thoughts for a positive outlook in life and other masterpiece made by different authors, others are especially made by me and many more...

Wanna let you know 5:38 PM

Wanna Let you know....
by daisyv

Do you know how much I love you?
Do you know how much I need you?
Do you know how much I am longing for you?
This …you don’t know…
.Do you know that every second I am missing you?
Do you know that every minute I wanna be with you?
Do you know how lonely it is without you at my side?
This…..you don’t know…..
Do you know how much I care for you?
Do you know how much I am thinking of you?
Do you know how fears engulf me when you are away?
This ….. you don’t know…..
Do you know that I will be lost without you?
Do you know that I cant sleep without you telling me “ I Love you Honey” ?
Do you know that my day isn’t complete without you telling me “ good morning Honey,,
I love you and have a nice day” ?
This …you don’t know….
Do you know that I am always inspired ?
Do you know that I am always happy?
Just because you loved me…?
This ..you don’t know…
And I wanna let you know……






Your Ad Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment