My Followers

Powered By Blogger

bflyjoy blogs...

On this site http://jconcepcion09.blogspot.com, you will see different love poems, about relationship, inspirational poems and videos, friendship, family, words of love and gratitude for mothers, positive thoughts for a positive outlook in life and other masterpiece made by different authors, others are especially made by me and many more...

Thank You, Mom 3:44 PM

Thank You, Mom

I want to apologize
for any problems
that I may have caused you
in the past.
I am not
the easiest person
to love with
since I am so
independent and strong
but you can be sure
that though it possibly
didn't seem like it
your values and ideals
did pass on to me
and I carry them forward
in all that I do.
You always were someone
stable, strong, giving and warm
an ideal person to look up to.
This has given me the
strength to lead
my own life
according to my own standards.
Your leadership and love
have enabled me to grow
into a very
happy person
and I think that is
what every mother wishes
for her child.
Thank you.


-Susan Polis Schutz






Your Ad Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment