My Followers

Powered By Blogger

bflyjoy blogs...

On this site http://jconcepcion09.blogspot.com, you will see different love poems, about relationship, inspirational poems and videos, friendship, family, words of love and gratitude for mothers, positive thoughts for a positive outlook in life and other masterpiece made by different authors, others are especially made by me and many more...

I'm All Alone 3:35 PM


I'm All Alone

I'm all alone
I can still remember those days I'm with you.
Everything I see, I can see you.
Everything I do, I think of you.
Every night before I sleep,
I can't help but think of you.
All day I think of you.
But still I'm all alone.

Everyday of my life, I wake up with a sad face,
because I know this day, I won't be with you.
I'm still hoping one day, I'll woke up with a smile
and be with you again.

My heart is full of sadness,
and cries because of you.
My mind is empty but
just think of you.

Everything of me had gone
when you left me.
I'm all alone.

-Joy L. Concepcion







Your Ad Here





0 comments:

Post a Comment