My Followers

Powered By Blogger

bflyjoy blogs...

On this site http://jconcepcion09.blogspot.com, you will see different love poems, about relationship, inspirational poems and videos, friendship, family, words of love and gratitude for mothers, positive thoughts for a positive outlook in life and other masterpiece made by different authors, others are especially made by me and many more...

Happiness.. 5:35 PM

Happiness

by Noeni23

Thinking that my happiness beganthe day that I met you.
I will never leave you nor let you go.
And I want you to know how much you mean to me,
I love you and always will,
I´ve been thinking about you all the time.
Although I don´t say it often enough, as giving as you areyou always inspire me.
From the day you came into my life.
I´m so in love with you.
You have been my inspiration you brought out the best in me.
And I am one of the most happiest person alive.
And the most thankful to have and to love you.







Your Ad Here







0 comments:

Post a Comment