My Followers

Powered By Blogger

bflyjoy blogs...

On this site http://jconcepcion09.blogspot.com, you will see different love poems, about relationship, inspirational poems and videos, friendship, family, words of love and gratitude for mothers, positive thoughts for a positive outlook in life and other masterpiece made by different authors, others are especially made by me and many more...

I don't know what i'd do without you! 3:32 PM

I don't know what I'd do without you!

Every time I see you, you smile your sweetest
smile and offer your kindest words.
You encourage me, inspire me and remind me that
you love me and are always available ~
whether I'm at my lowest point or filled
with joy and cheer.
You are always behind me absolutely.
Every time I see you, I am reminded of the
reasons I love you from the depths of my heart.
Without you, my spirit wouldn't know
the meaning of hope.
Without you, where would I be?
Where would I go for comfort and support?
What would I do if I needed
your smile to show me that I'm loved?
What would I do if I were feeling inspired
and needed to hear your words of faith ~
or if I lost hope and needed to see your face
for a renewed sense of optimism and trust?
Without you... what would I do when
I wanted to share my happiest moments with
someone who truly understands and accepts
my deepest emotions?
What would I do if I needed someone
who really loves me, cares about my future,
and understands my past?
What would I do if I didn't have you~
with your healing touch, your warmth and
comfort, and sensitive way you have of
knowing just what I need at the moment?
Your wondrous, amazing love has always
been life's greatest gift of me!



-Regina Hill

-this poem is dedicated to my mother.
Came from the book of A mother is love.







Your Ad Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment